———- Forwarded message ———
From: Tim Valley <email@example.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 10:35 AM
Subject: Cardinals Calendar Fundraiser (Orders Due Monday 12/07/20)
To: Troop 216 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Troop 216 is again selling Cardinals Calendars as a fundraiser (funds go to
individual scout accounts, not the Troop). These calendars are beautifully
done and make great Christmas gifts! Mr. Valley has brought some calendars
from previous years to Troop meetings and will continue to do so. If you
would like to take one of the previous year’s calendars as a selling tool,
please feel free to do so.
Here is what you need to know:
* Calendars sell for $16 each.
* Of the $16 sales price…$7.00 goes into your individual scout account.
* Checks should be made payable to Troop 216.
* Orders must be turned in on the order form (attached, and paper copies
available at Troop meetings) Contact Tim Valley if you need additional
* Money must be collected with the orders. Orders turned in without
payment will not be processed.
* Order forms and payment due date: Monday, December 7th. Tim Valley will
be at the meeting to collect orders.
* Calendars will be delivered on December 14th (if order forms turned in
prior to 12/7/20, we may be able to get calendars earlier). They make great
* If we sell at least 50 calendars as a Troop then the Troop receives 10
tickets to a 2021 Cardinals home game.
* If we sell at least 100 calendars as a Troop the Troop received 10
tickets to a 2021 Cardinals home game, The Troop will also receive a
Premium Prize: (details on page 1 of the sales incentive attachment) the
Scout who sells the most calendars in the troop will win tickets to a home
game and an on-field visit during batting practice, A Cardinals goodie bag
filled with Cardinals memorabilia; a Cardinals gift Card, 10 additional
tickets; or an autographed item.
* If we sell 200 or more as a Troop, the Troop receives 10 additional
– A Premium Prize: (details on page 1 of the attachment) A Cardinals
goodie bag filled with Cardinals memorabilia; a Cardinals gift Card, 10
additional tickets; or an autographed item. AND
– A VIP Experience: (details on page 2 of the attachment) a KMOX radio
booth visit experience; a first-pitch VIP experience; a team broadcasters
Q&A experience; a private tour experience; a Coca-Cola scoreboard patio
experience; or a Cards-Cubs game experience. Please see the attachment for
details as some of these VIP experiences include on the field visits during
batting practice and more.
Allocation of prizes to scouts selling calendars TBD.
Please contact Mr. Valley at a meeting, or via email (T_Valley@yahoo.com)
if you have any questions (if a scout is emailing, please cc a parent or
another Troop leader as well).