Troop 216 scouts are participating in the Cardinals Calendar fundraiser
again this year. These calendars make great Christmas gifts, especially
this year with the Cardinals going deep into the playoffs!
Here is what you need to know:
* Calendars sell for $15 each.
* Of the $15 sales price…$6.50 goes into your scout account.
* Checks should be made payable to Troop 216.
* Orders must be turned in on the order form (attached, and paper copies
available at Troop meetings) Contact me if you need additional order forms.
* Money must be collected with the orders. Orders turned in without payment
will not be processed.
* Order forms and payment due date: Monday, November 11th. I will be at the
meeting to collect orders.
* Calendars will be delivered in early December. They make great Christmas
* If we sell at least 50 calendars as a Troop then the Troop receives 10
tickets to a 2020 Cardinals home game.
* If we sell at least 100 calendars as a Troop the scout who sells the most
calendars in the troop will win tickets to a home game and an on-field
visit during batting practice. The Troop will also receive a Premium
Prize: (details on page 1 of the attachment) A Cardinals goodie bag filled
with Cardinals memorabilia; a Cardinals gift Card, 10 additional tickets;
or an autographed item.
* If we sell 200 or more as a Troop, the Troop receives 10 additional
– A Premium Prize: (details on page 1 of the attachment) A Cardinals
goodie bag filled with Cardinals memorabilia; a Cardinals gift Card, 10
additional tickets; or an autographed item. AND
– A VIP Experience: (details on page 2 of the attachment) a KMOX radio
booth visit experience; a first-pitch VIP experience; a team broadcasters
Q&A experience; a private tour experience; a Coca-Cola scoreboard patio
experience; or a Cards-Cubs game experience. Please see the attachment for
details as some of these VIP experiences include on the field visits during
batting practice and more.
Allocation of prizes to scouts selling calendars TBD.
Please contact Mr. Valley at a meeting, or via email (T_Valley@yahoo.com)
if you have any questions (if a scout is emailing, please cc a parent or
another Troop leader as well).