Just a reminder Cardinals Calendar orders are due tonight in order to
guarantee delivery in “early December.” You can still order calendars
after tonight, but the Cardinals do not guarantee any delivery dates.
BTW, the Cardinals just emailed us a picture of the 2023 calendar cover
featuring Albert Pujols. Please see the pic attached below.
Troop 216 is again selling Cardinals Calendars as a fundraiser (funds go to
individual scout accounts, not the Troop). These calendars are beautifully
done and make great Christmas gifts…especially after the Albert Pujols’
and Yadier Molina’s retirements, Albert reaching 700 career home runs, and
the Cardinals playoff appearance!
Tim Valley has brought some calendars from previous years to Troop
meetings, and will do so again for the next couple of meetings. Feel free
to take one of these prior year calendars if you would like to use it in
conjunction with your selling efforts.
If you were not at a meeting, but would still like additional information
or a prior year calendar, Mr. Valley’s contact info is: firstname.lastname@example.org,
or cell phone (314) 378-8140 (text or call)
Here is what you need to know:
1. Calendars sell for $17.00 each.
2. Of the $17.00 sales price…$7.50 goes into your individual scout
3. Checks should be made payable to Troop 216.
4. Orders must be turned in on the order form (attached, and paper
copies available from Mr. Valley at our Monday meetings)
5. Money must be collected with the orders. Orders turned in without
payment will not be processed.
6. Order forms and payment due date: Monday, November 14th. Mr. Valley
will be happy to stop by your house, or meet somewhere, to collect the
order forms and money if you are not able to make it to the meeting on
7. Calendars will be delivered in early December.
– Please see the attached PDF listing all of the great prizes the Scouts
are eligible for at different sales milestones. Allocation of prizes to
scouts selling calendars TBD.
Please contact Mr. Valley via email (T_Valley@yahoo.com) for cell phone
(314) 378-8140 if you have any questions (if a scout is emailing, please cc
a parent or another Troop leader as well).