———- Forwarded message ———
From: Tim Valley <email@example.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 1, 2021 at 2:58 PM
Subject: Cardinals Calendars Fundraiser – Orders due November 15th
To: Troop 216 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Would you please send out the following Cardinals Calendar fundraising
email from the Troop account:
Troop 216 is again selling Cardinals Calendars as a fundraiser (funds go to
individual scout accounts, not the Troop). These calendars are beautifully
done and make great Christmas gifts…especially after the Cardinals late
season winning streak and playoff appearance!
Tim Valley has brought some calendars from previous years to Troop
meetings, and will do so again for the next couple of meetings. Feel free
to take one of these prior year calendars if you would like to use it in
conjunction with your selling efforts.
If you were not at a meeting, but would still like additional information
or a prior year calendar, Mr. Valley’s contact info is: email@example.com,
or cell phone (314) 378-8140 (text or call)
Here is what you need to know:
* Calendars sell for $16 each.
* Of the $16 sales price…$7.00 goes into your individual scout account.
* Checks should be made payable to Troop 216.
* Orders must be turned in on the order form (attached, and paper copies
available from Mr. Valley)
* Money must be collected with the orders. Orders turned in without
payment will not be processed.
* Order forms and payment due date: Monday, November 15th. Mr. Valley
will be happy to stop by your house, or meet somewhere, to collect the
order forms and money if you are not able to make it to the meeting on
* Calendars will be delivered in early December.
* If we sell at least 50 calendars as a Troop then the Troop receives 10
tickets to a 2022 Cardinals home game.
* If we sell at least 100 calendars as a Troop the Troop received 10
tickets to a 2022 Cardinals home game, The Troop will also receive a
Premium Prize: (details on page 1 of the sales incentive attachment) A
Cardinals goodie bag filled with Cardinals memorabilia; a Cardinals gift
Card, five additional tickets; or an autographed item.
* If we sell at least 150 calendars as a Troop, the Troop receives 15
additional tickets + one of the Premium Prizes listed above.
* If we sell 200 or more as a Troop, the Troop receives 15 additional
– A Premium Prize: (details on page 1 of the attachment) A Cardinals
goodie bag filled with Cardinals memorabilia; a Cardinals gift Card, five
additional tickets; or an autographed item. AND
– A VIP Experience: (details on page 2 of the attachment) a Q&A session
with Cardinals broadcasters + four tickets to the game; a first-pitch VIP
experience + four all-inclusive tickets to the game; a private tour
experience + four tickets to the game; a pre-game meal at Sports & Social
experience + two tickets to the game; a $200 gift certificate at Cardinals
Authentics; or a Q&A session with a former Cardinal + two tickets to the
game. Please see the attachment for details.
Allocation of prizes to scouts selling calendars TBD.
Please contact Mr. Valley via email (T_Valley@yahoo.com) for cell phone
(314) 378-8140 if you have any questions (if a scout is emailing, please cc
a parent or another Troop leader as well).