Due to the approaching storms, troop leadership has decided to cancel
tonight’s meeting. Safety is always our priority and the boys got enough
rain over the weekend on the campout. A reminder that our monthly
committee meeting will take place tomorrow night in fellowship hall at the
church at 700pm. If there are any questions, please email or call me.